Monday, April 2, 2012


Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”- Bo Bennett

I don't know who Mr. Bennett is or what he did, but I do know that wiser words never were uttered. There was a period in my life where things lost their luster. It was a dark time. Don't get me wrong. I grew a lot in those dark months; much like a winter apple tree. But, now it's spring and I am blooming with all the juice and vibrancy gurgling through my veins. These past sallow months have taught me to savor life. They have taught me to embrace myself and my creativity. Its too easy to fight oneself, to forget what it feels like to be enthusiastic about something (EVERYTHING!), and to love every minute of chaos and whimsy. I guess that's a really la la way of explaining what I'm trying to do here so for you minimalists I'll summarize below:
These are the ramblings of one enthusiastic, creative, crazy woman. The faint of spirit need not read on.

No comments: